1. The ‘toy stories‘ series by flickr member fatheed.
2. This DIY for a lace lamp. Very similar to the lamps I posted some time ago!
3. Pretty bird pillows. Should be easy to make yourself too! Via Imelda.
4. Desks of the rich and famous. This one is Roald Dahl’s.
5. 500 marker drawings, by B.I.B. Studio. This would be the perfect gift for one of my friends!
6. Pretty collage. I don’t remember where I found this, if you do, please let me know!
9. Dead drops: ” ‘Dead Drops’ is an anonymous, offline, peer to peer file-sharing network in public space. USB flash drives are embedded into walls, buildings and curbs accessable to anybody in public space. Everyone is invited to drop or find files on a dead drop. Plug your laptop to a wall, house or pole to share your favorite files and data. “ Fun project!
10. A camera made out of lego! It actually works and takes very pretty pictures! More info here.