PRETTY THINGS: interior
1. Training Dresser by Peter Bristol, a dresser for kids with drawers shaped like their contents. (via swissmiss)
2. Clever design by kompott. Shouldn’t be to hard to make yourself, no? (via 70% pure)
3. It’s no secret that I have a thing for birds, so I love love love this Pigeon Light by Ed Carpenter. One day this will be mine! Buy it here.
4. BOSKKE Sky Planter by Patrick Morris. I blogged about this before after seeing it at Interieur 2010, but back then I didn’t know who the designer was. Mystery solved! Buy it here.
5. Antlers by Alexander Taylor. So clever! Buy it here.
6. Alarm dock for your iPhone, by Jonas Damon. If I would have an iPhone, this would already be on my nightstand. Buy it here.(via swissmiss)
7. Clever DIY hanger by Love Aestehtics.
8. Information desk at TU Delft library, made out of recycled books. Genious! (source)
Follow me on bloglovin, flickr and tumblr.