2. Photos of black cat auditions, in Hollywood, 1961. (source)
3. Belgian designer Liesbeth Bussche transforms urban elements in the streets of Amsterdam into pieces of jewelry. She adds pendants to chains, she replaces regular warning tape with ribbon woven out of red and white beads, and makes earrings out of concrete balls. (source)
5. Lovely packaging ideas at oh, hello friend. I haven’t found any christmas gifts yet, but I did invest in packaging materials already, and I’m already looking forward to get started!
6. A keychain which will never let you loose your keys again! Buy it here.
7. This paperclip bike rack, on campus at the Minneapolis Art Institute. (source)
9. The Little Printer by Berg: so genius! You use your smart phone to set up subscriptions and this Little Printer will print them as a beautiful miniature newspaper, including your friends birthdays, sudokus and your daily horoscope. There’s a video over here if this made you curious. The lay-out of the prints is stunning, so there I have another reason to start saving up for a smartphone! (source)
10. Neighbours by Herman Van Den Boom somehow appeared on my Facebook homepage. He’s a dutch landscape photographer, who was fascinated by the strange combinations of two semi-detached houses which are so well represented in Belgium. The book is available here.