THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE
1. The Toast Bird Feeder. I want this hanging outside of my window! (source)
2. If you regularly feel like you could eat a horse, this is the spaghetti measuring tool for you. It’s a design by Stefán Pétur Sólveigarson available at the Reykjavík Corner Store. (source)
3. It’s a camera, and it actually works! BEST. COSTUME. EVER. (source)
4. A rentable cabin in a loft in Brooklyn: too cool. They are meant as private sleeping cabins, with each his own semi-private garden separated from the shared living space. (source)
5. Beautiful nails. As soon as I have some spare time, I’ll try this myself. I’m usually not a fan of ‘nail art’ but I love love this. After all… click! (source)
Follow me on bloglovin, flickr and tumblr.