1. Cold Spring Aptohecary has the most beautiful packaging and a very environmental friendly philosophy too. Too good to be true, you say?
2. Pretty tape with pretty hipster triangles. Availble at seventy tree.
5. Wonderful decoration. (source)
6. Perfect basic calendar from rk design. (Unfortunately sold out, but I don’t think it’s that hard to make one yourself, shh.) Don’t forget to check out the designer’s blog, it’s one of my favorites!
7. Since I know absolutely nothing about wine, I always choose wine according to the most beautiful packaging (preferably with animals on it). Unfortunately, pretty designs are quite hard to find in our local supermarket. If only I would find this bottle of wine on the shelves! (source)