1. Brilliant collages by Ashlie Chavez. (source)
2. A concept by DesignDepot: deer shaped pylons. (Reminds me of the human shaped pylons I once blogged about.) (source)
3. Street style avant la lettre by Alfred Eisenstaedt for Life. (source)
4. Hole to another universe wall decal by blik. If only… (source)
5. Berndnaut Smilde creates real clouds indoors, that only exist for a moment. Looks magical.
6. Exploded flowers by Fong Qi Wei. (source)
7. Message in a bottle usb, available here. (source)
8. Miss Moss combined inspiring paintings and outfit photos into breathtaking collages. If only I’d wear more color, I would do this for every outfit post!
9. Geometric paintings by Russell Leng, I’d love one of these on my wall.
10. Cute piggy paper clips available ruche. There’s also a bunny, elephant and bird version! (source)
11. It took me a while to get this, but once you see it, you can’t un-see what these lego figures represent! (source)
12. Notes by Eva-Lotta Lamm. I wish my notes would look like this! (source)
PS. Do you like this new way of presenting my lists, or do you prefer the old way? Tell me, please!
Follow me on bloglovin, facebook, flickr and tumblr.