THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE
1. Humanæ is a project by Angelica Dass who is making portraits for each possible human skin tone, combining them with the associated Pantone color.
2. Rocket Espresso Cups. Too cool. (source)
3. This Flag Conversion Tea Towel could probably help you avoid a lot of disasters in the kitchen. (source)
4. When all pine trees that didn’t survive the Gudrun storm in 2005 were taken away, this pattern appeared in Sweden. Photo by Joakim Berglund. (source)
5. At the Clarion Hotel in Stockholm, Sweden you can pay for your stay with an A4 sized artwork, signed by the artist. You better start drawing if you’d like a free stay in Stockholm!(source)
Follow me on bloglovin, facebook, flickr and tumblr.