As most of you know, I’m leaving for Portugal in a month, to study in Lisbon for six months. There’s tons of things I still have to take care of and thinking about which clothes to pack makes my head explode. But one thing that freaks me out even more then which dresses I’ll take with me, is my shoe collection. Stuffing an extra shirt into that suitcase can not be so hard, but adding a pair of boots? Not so much. Therefor I’ve already started thinking: what if I could only bring 5 pairs of shoes? Which would they be? I browsed zalando (or click here if you’re shopping from wallonia) and picked the five basic pairs of shoes that I can’t live without, and then threw in a sixth pair because I needed something funky too!
- Simple black ballerinas, like these by vagabond.
- Comfortable sneakers, like these by seven seconds.
- A pair of brown ankle boots, like these by spm oklahoma.
- A pair of black ankle boots, like these by pier one.
- Easy sandals that go with everything, like these by taupage.
- A quirky pair to go dancing in, like these by zign.
As you can see there’s not to much color and not even one pair of heels in this list… What can I say, I’m a girl that prefers comfort over fashion almost anyday! And keep in mind, these shoes need to help me survive the cobblestoned streets of lisbon for six months and they need to mach with every outfit I could possibly wear. So tell me, which pairs of shoes would you take with you if you were leaving for six months?