Now that christmas is behind us, it’s time to move on to the next event: the beginning of 2013! This calls for a new calendar, so I’ve selected a few for you here. You can find more at my pinterest. Which one is your favorite?
- Shapes wall calendar by Leah Duncan.
- Snug calendar by Snug Studio.
- ‘Once upon a time’ calendar from Patten shop.
- Stitch the stars calendar from Branch, a shop specializing in sustainable design. Yes, you can actually stitch the constellations!
- Pudge calendar, featuring Pudge the cat and supporting the Specialty Purebred Cat Rescue, is available at the Pudge shop.
- Prisms calendar, featuring beautiful gold geometric figures, by Julia Kostreva
- Linear calendar from the made shop, also available in a charcoal and white version.
- Unfortunately013, by Fortuna Todisco where each page has a drawing of a superstition, accompanied by a cryptic quote.