I’m still as much of a fan of delicate and dainty jewelry as I was when I wrote this and this post, so here’s another round-up of my latest favorites. If you can’t get enough, take a look at my pinterest board on jewelry because there’s a lot more where that came from!
- Gold plated Linya ring from Silva/Bradshaw, available here at Still House.
- Lone Studs from Young Frankk, available here. (Just a tip: at the moment they sell similar earrings at h&m for a more affordable price…)
- Silver folder earrings from Etsy seller AgJc, available here.
- Open thin gold ring, from Etsy seller StefanieSheehan. Available here.
- Necklace N°2 from New Tendency, with stunning detail in the back designed by Marie Burkhard. Available here.
- Lightning necklace from Veronique, a jewelry designer from my hometown who also makes the most beautiful name necklaces. You can order her jewelry on her facebook page here. (Prices for the necklaces vary between €50 and €75, depending on the material.)
- Steven Shein’s Pharos ring for Of a Kind, with two conflict-free (!) white diamonds. Available here.
- Silver initial on gold chain necklace, available here.
Current favorites from my own jewelry box and a little sneak peek at how I store my jewelry and make-up: galena mineral necklace – h&m, twig necklace – fashionology, chevron necklace – paper and chain (goodbye/birthday gift from my best friends), bullet necklace – c/o scotch and soda // boxes with cork lid, black and white box and glass – ikea, clips – hema, bowls – thrifted, tiny tin box – unknown // silver vertical ring – fashionology, tiny golden knuckle rings – h&m, gold and silver tiny bar earrings – h&m, golden triangle earrings – unknown (gift from a friend), – silver triangle earrings – fashionology