It’s hard to imagine that some of you have never bought anything on etsy, but if that’s the case: this is your chance. If you register on etsy now via this link, you’ll get € 5 discount on your first purchase, not bad right? Etsy offers an amazing amount of pretty things and it’s easy to get lost when you’re looking for something specific, so I’ve selected a few of my recent favorites that I think you might like as well. Continue reading
Surely most of you have seen photos of the latest Chanel fashion show, for which Karl Lagerfeld and his team turned the Grand Palais into a supermarket, where every packaging down to the last detail was redesigned (see number 1). The result was of course amazing and turned the show’s guests absolutely crazy. It made me dream of a real life supermarket with nothing but well designed products, thereby improving my everyday groceries experience, but also be very painful for my wallet, without a doubt. So I figured it was about time I shared my favorite pretty products with you again! It’s been a while since I did (see here, here and here) and I had a very hard time picking favorites from my pinterest board, so I figured why not share a few extra favorites?
To celebrate the start of 2014, I collected the prettiest calendars around. There’s a little bit of everything, from year calendars to monthly calendars, there’s one you have to embroider yourself and there’s one from which you can fold pretty origami shapes. For more pretty calendars, look at my pinterest board or look at last year’s pretty calendars post since a lot of the designs are being sold again for 2014.
Now that christmas is behind us, it’s time to move on to the next event: the beginning of 2013! This calls for a new calendar, so I’ve selected a few for you here. You can find more at my pinterest. Which one is your favorite?
- Shapes wall calendar by Leah Duncan.
- Snug calendar by Snug Studio.
- ‘Once upon a time’ calendar from Patten shop.
- Stitch the stars calendar from Branch, a shop specializing in sustainable design. Yes, you can actually stitch the constellations!
- Pudge calendar, featuring Pudge the cat and supporting the Specialty Purebred Cat Rescue, is available at the Pudge shop.
- Prisms calendar, featuring beautiful gold geometric figures, by Julia Kostreva
- Linear calendar from the made shop, also available in a charcoal and white version.
- Unfortunately013, by Fortuna Todisco where each page has a drawing of a superstition, accompanied by a cryptic quote.
- Packaging for ‘la pasta famiglia’, where each family member is represented by a different kind of pasta, illustrated as the family member’s hair. (source)
- Boneshaker wine.
- Beautiful equilateral nails by Winsome Brave.
- Packaging for Tacos and Tequila. (source)
- Ferrowatt was founded in the 19th century and has been making lightbulbs as Thomas Edison designed them. (source)
- Wool and the gang‘s diy packages.
- Landor Associates did this wonderful branding for the Bardot ice cream chain. (source)