1. “Belgische architecten en hun huis”, or Belgian architects and their home. Since I’ve been photographing the home of some architects for our magazine Unité, this a subject that interests me a lot. In this book, several well known architects are portrayed, followed by a reportage about their home. Buy it here.
2. This little book with photos of Tamara Lichtenstein. Available for only 8 euros at pogobooks, where you can find many other affordable little books with beautiful photos.
3. “The solitude of prime numbers”, by Paolo Giordano. I’ve wanted to read this for so long and now I’ve finally bought it. Now all I need to do is find some time to dive into the story.
4. This little book with the first one hundred photos by Angels & Ghosts. (I’ve blogged about them before.) Unfortunately it’s sold out.
5. Hedi Slimane: Anthology of a Decade. It’s a collection of his photographs of the last decade. I’m a big fan of his work so this should be good!