Lately I can’t get enough of canvas tote bags, and why should I? There’s plenty amazing totes out there, and in general, they’re not expensive at all!
- Deer Dana sells t-shirts with amazing portraits of celebrities like Dolly Parton, Steve Jobs, Kanye West, etc. But besides the shirts, they also print totes with their designs. Unfortunately they’re a bit on the expensive side, but oh well. Sometimes you just need to make a good investment! ;)
- My personal favorite, and already in my possession: the one and only ‘My bauhouse is better than yours‘ tote. Architectural reference? CHECK!
- Another one of my own collection, a mustache print! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, a mustache is always a plus in my book.
- With the initials trend on full force (have you spotted the jewelry section in urban outfitters lately? Nothing but alphabet necklaces, bracelets and rings.), alphabet bags can’t lack in this list. Availble at, of course, alphabet bags.
- You can never go wrong with monki! They’ve got quite the collection of tote bags too, and bring some color to the table.
- With beautiful words and a pink dip dye, you can’t go wrong either. And this isn’t the only beautiful tote fieldguided sells! For triangles + boats, take a look here, and if you’re a fan of Serge Gainsbourgh, this tote must be your favorite. (Oh, and I’ve featured one of their totes before here.)
- Paisley magic sells all kinds of totes with a detailed black and white print. Totally worth checking out!