Don’t let this post fool you, I’m not planning on getting a tattoo. For me a tattoo is something that should have a meaning, remind you of something important or define something about yourself that you’d like to share with the world or remind yourself of. So far, I haven’t felt the urge yet to eternalize something on my body, but I do appreciate tattoos on others. Lately I’ve been coming across many beautiful tattoos, so I figured it was about time I shared them with you, especially with the fake tattoo trend in mind! (I will let that trend pass though, as the beauty of a tattoo lies in it being permanent for me, although I have to admit there’s some amazing fake tattoos to be found on the internet!) So tell me, which one’s are your favorites and do you have a tattoo yourself?
- Pamela Love‘s crossing arrows tattoo. (source)
- Adeline Rapon‘s Haida bracelet tattoo. (source)
- Ivania‘s boyfriend and the tattooed line on his back. (source)
- Chevron tattoo. (source)
- Bracelets tattoo. (source)
- Pamela Love‘s seeing eye tattoo. (source)
- Tony Stone‘s hand tattoo. (source)